LT-500 ATTITUDE HEADING REFERENCE SYSTEM. LT-500 AHRS
• Attitude Heading Reference System with 11 precision sensors.
• True heading, magnetic heading, deviation, variation, roll, pitch, air pressure, and temperature.
• Display and buttons for installation and service.
• Simultaneous NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 data.
• Configurable NMEA 0183 (enable/disable, talker ID, output rate).
• Easy configurable NMEA 2000 termination resistor (open or terminated).
• Easy configurable NMEA 0183 data rate (4800 or 38400 baud).
• Easy mount in any orientation without compromising the high performance.
• Each unit is factory calibrated and functional tested over temperature prior to shipment.
• Worldwide maritime certification.
The LT-500 Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) unit is a maritime navigation product from Lars Thrane A/S. The LT-500AHRS unit is designed for the leisure as well as the professional maritime markets. The LT-500 unit meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime navigation equipment.
The LT-500 AHRS unit is a small, compact, and very advanced unit with 11 precision sensors. With the use of sensor-fusion and Kalman filtering, the LT-500 AHRS unit outputs: true heading1, magnetic heading, deviation, variation1, roll, pitch, air pressure, and temperature real-time, with high precision and resolution.
The LT-500 AHRS unit includes advanced technologies such as:
• Kalman filtering & sensor fusion
• Calculation of magnetic variation based on the World Magnetic Model (WMM)
• Compensation for soft and hard iron (deviation)
• Built-in magnetometer calibration algorithm. The LT-500 AHRS unit is designed and built for the demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from -25⁰C to +55⁰C (-13⁰F to +131⁰F).
Installation and Navigation
The LT-500 AHRS is easy to mount with a single cable supporting NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and power. Without compromising the high performance, the LT-500 AHRS may be installed in any orientation. The LT-500 AHRS has a built-in user interface (display and buttons) for installation and service. Navigation output from the LT-500 AHRS is available in the user interface. The LT-500 AHRS supports automatic levelling (pitch and roll), used during the installation. To compensate for deviation the LT-500 AHRS must perform a figure 8-pattern calibration. Use the LT-Service Tool for optional configuration of the LT-500 AHRS. The LT-Service Tool is a PC program, which may run on any Windows PC.
More than 40 years of experience have been put into the design and construction of the advanced LT-500 AHRS, with an exceptional performance and specification level.
Certification and standards: CE, IEC 60945, IEC 60950, FCC, IC, RCM, RoHS, NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000
Equipment class: Protected, according to IEC 60945
Weight: 104 g (0.23 lbs)
Dimensions: 91.6 x 75.3 x 32.7 mm (3.61 x 2.96 x 1.29 in)
Temperature, operational: (ambient) -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
Temperature, storage: (ambient) -30°C to +80°C (-22°F to +176°F)
Vibration, operational: IEC 60945 (sine) & Proprietary Maritime Random profile (240 h)
Vibration, survival: Properitary Maritime Random profile (100 h)
Vibration, shock: Proprietary Maritime profile (60 g pk, 11 ms)
Waterproof rating: IP42
Humidity: 95% non-condensing @ 40°C
Communication interface: 8-pin female connector for NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and power
Input voltage: 9-40 VDC
Power consumption: < 1 W
Load Equivalent Number: (LEN) 2 (NMEA 2000)
Compass safe distance: standard 0.3 m (1 ft)
Compass safe distance: steering 0.3 m (1 ft)
Warranty: 2 year
- Brand: LARS THRANE A/S
- Product Code: LT-500
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,200.00