The HE-7300II is a full featured echosounder/fishfinder that covers wide range of frequencies and power outputs and can be used with a wide range of transducers, in frequencies from 28 to 200kHz, and power output from 600w to 3kW
The Display can be presented in Landscape or Portrait mode on the high quality 10.4 inch 640x480 TFT colour LCD screen.
These units are ideally suit to the hardout fisho's or the professional fishermen, who are looking for a cost effective solution requiring high performance and reliability.
- Shown here with the TD67T Transducer 50Khz 1.8Kw and 200Khz 600 watt.
- Voltage: 11~35 VDC
- Consumption: 45 Watts
- Dimentions: 284H X 268W x 152D (portrait)
- Weight: Aprox 4Kg
- Depth Ranges: 5 ~ 2000 Metres / Fathoms / Brazas, 15 ~ 6000Feet.
- Shift: 0 ~ 2000 Metres / Fathoms / Brazas / Feet
- Auto Range / Auto Shift
- Auto Gain: Off / Low / High
- A-Mode: On / Off
- Fish Alarm adjustable.
- Water Temperature (Requires optional sensor)
- Depth Alarm function.
- Expansion Modes: Off / Bottom Lock / Auto / Manual.
- Expansion Rate: x 2, X 4, X 8
- 4 Background colours selectable.
- 7 Colour Patterns selectable.
- Depth Display readout size adjustable. S/M/L
- Scale Line: On/Off
- Super Range: On/Off
- STC: Off / L / M / H
- TX Power: H / L
- NMEA Data output: Depth DBT and Water Temp MTW
Hondex HE-7300II 3Kw
- Brand: Honda Electronics
- Product Code: HOHE7300II
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,825.22